Lunch Time: 12:30-15:30
Dinner Time: 18:00-22:00
Boarding begins at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
Location: Festival Pier.
- Experience the sights and sounds of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Choice of Christmas Menu
- Reserved table for the entire cruise to maintain social distancing guidelines
- Our resident DJ will play a mix of Commercial and Chart, to RnB, Old Skool Garage, 80’s/90s/00s and Club Classics.
- Glass retractable roof for open-top cruising (operation is dependent on weather conditions)
- Fully stocked bars on board for orders of additional fizz, wine, beer and soft drinks.
Any dietary requirements (GF, DF, vegan and vegetarian) need to be sent 7 days prior to the events.
Please confirm the meal choice for each passenger by using the comments box at the checkout stage. Meal choices are meat, vegetarian or vegan. Please display as follows e.g. (1x Meat, 2x Vegetarian).
Test and Trace Update
There is a new legal requirement for all venues to display an official NHS QR code poster and to ask customers to check in on arrival. This must be completed through the NHS COVID-19 app.
In order to speed up the boarding and check-in process, please download the app prior to your arrival at the pier.
You can download the app using the links below…
Download on the App Store – HERE
Get it on Google Play – HERE
On arrival to the pier, we will issue you with the QR code to complete your check-in. Once you have checked in using the code you will receive a verification message on your phone which you will need to show to boarding staff to gain entry on to the vessel. Please note, that without this verification code you will be refused entry and no refund will be given.
For more information, please see the NHS website using this link